Your well-being is always our priority
We are excited to announce the re-opening of Elizabeth Roche, M.D. MedSpa.
As you can imagine, we have implemented new policies & procedures in order to protect everyone while living through this pandemic. While we are thrilled to start treating patients, we need to adhere to the CDC guidelines in order to do our best to keep everyone healthy and protected. Listed below are the policies and procedures we have incorporated for everyone’s safety:
Check In: When a patient arrives in the parking lot for their scheduled appointment, they are to call the office to check-in. We ask that you call us to check-in ten minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. At this time we will ask you a series of screening questions. Please keep these questions in mind when scheduling your appointment:
- Have you had any type of illness in the last two weeks?
- Has any of your family members been ill?
- Do you believe that you may have come in contact with a person who is exposed to Covid-19?
(Note: If you answer yes to any of the above questions you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.)
- Do you have a face mask (face covering)?
When we are ready for you to come into the office, we will call you back.
Temperature: Before entering the office, we will take your temperature with an infra red scanning thermometer. Should your temperature be higher than 100 degrees fahrenheit , we will need to re-schedule your appointment.
Mask: Everyone must have a mask before entering our office. Unfortunately, we do not have masks available for you in the office, however, we will have disposable gloves to give you.
Appointments: Should you decide once you are here that you would like an additional treatment (Filler, etc.,) you will need to schedule another appointment. Unfortunately, we cannot deviate from the original schedule.
Skin Care: Please be sure your face is cleansed prior to treatment.
Numbing Cream: Should you require topical numbing cream, it is imperative that you numb 1/2 hour prior to your scheduled appointment time at home or while waiting in your car. We have a couple of numbing cream options available to you:
- We can call in a prescription for you to your pharmacy.
- Patients may also call the office to purchase ($5.00) a small pod of numbing cream any day prior to their appointment. We will have your name on this and leave the cream outside our office, on the shelf. If you choose this option, please notify our office the day before your appointment. Once you pick-up the numbing cream, please apply to the treated area and wait 30 minutes before returning to the office. If you would like us to mail this to you please request 6 business days prior to your scheduled appointment.
Payments: In order to reduce the time spent in the office, when we schedule your appointment we will be inquiring how you wish to pay. We can obtain your credit card information over the telephone and will use this at the time of check-out. We can email or mail your receipt to you.
Rewards: Should you have rewards to redeem you must do this prior to your visit and advise once you enter the office. If you wish to share your password (Brilliant Distinctions, Aspire) prior to your visit, we will try to obtain your rewards coupons for you prior to check out.
Restroom: Please use the restroom prior to entering our office. We have posted signs outside our office directing you to the public restroom, located on the 2nd floor.
Patients Only: Please note, no other person such as partners, friends, or children will be allowed to enter the office with you at your scheduled appointment time. If the patient is a minor, a parent or guardian will be allowed to enter the office with the patient.
As we open our office doors, our priority first and foremost is everyone’s safety. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
We look forward to seeing you all very soon!