Vitalize Peel is a 2 layer superficial peel that helps fight the effects of time, sun damage, and environmental assaults. This powerful yet non-damaging peel can take years off aging skin. The Vitalize Peel brings the benefits of alpha-hydroxy and other peeling agents in a unique blend to provide a strong, but gentle treatment. The Vitalize Peel has been clinically proven to help reduce the visible signs of aging and will improve your skin’s texture and tone, lessening fine lines and wrinkles, creating a healthier more youthful appearance. The Vitalize Peel stimulates collagen production and prepares the skin to receive maximum results prior to treatments such as laser resurfacing.
There is little downtime with the VITALIZE PEEL. You can expect to peel approximately 48 hours after your in office peel has been performed. You will have 3 to 4 days of peeling and sloughing off of dead skin.
Dramatic results are achieved with a series of peels and are recommended for optimal results
BENEFITS of The VITALIZE PEEL
- Very superficial peel requires little to no downtime for the patient
- Suitable for all skin types (Fitzpatrick Skin Types I-VI)
- Self-neutralizing formula is easy to use
- Special formulation includes a unique blend of peeling agents: alpha-hydroxy acids, beta-hydroxy acids, resorcinol, and retinoic acid (obtained by physician)
- Results are predictable and noticeable after just one peel
- Dramatic results are seen after a series of peels
- Indicated for hyperpigmentation, acne, and sun damage
What should I expect after a peel?
Immediately following your peel, you can apply makeup and return to your usual activities. Most will have no outward evidence of the peel, but those with fair skin may have a red complexion for a day.
Following each peel, your dead superficial skin will shed. With a medium strength peel you can expect to peel for 3 to 4 days after your treatment. You will see the maximal effect two weeks after each peel.
How many peels will I need?
Six peels are usually required at two-week intervals to achieve optimal results. Thereafter, you may maintain your results with superficial peels every one to three months. Deeper peels may be repeated every three to six months for optimal results, however Dr. Roche or our nurse will make that recommendation upon consultation.