Elizabeth Roche M.D. MedSpa in Bergen County New Jersey
About Dr. Elizabeth Roche…
Thank you for visiting my website and taking time to know more about me. I am a board certified physician who has dedicated my practice entirely to medical esthetics.
Prior to my aesthetic practice, I practiced Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. It was the years of treating patients, who suffered from pain, using injections of steroids, local anesthetics and neurotoxins that developed my skill as an injector. My eye for an aesthetic face came many years prior when I was an Elite Model back in my high school and college days.
I have been injecting Botox since 1998, when it was first used for other medical indications, such as pain control. In 2002, Botox Cosmetic was FDA approved for aesthetic purposes. It was in 2006 that I founded The Elizabeth Roche M.D. MedSpa and in 2007 that I opened the doors to my new office located in Woodcliff Lake, NJ. In addition to Botox, I have extensive experience in injecting dermal fillers. Being a highly skilled injector, I am an Allergan Trainer, teaching other physicians and healthcare providers how to inject. (Allergan is the maker of Botox, Juvederm and Voluma)
Along with injectables, I offer the most advanced and latest anti-aging treatments, such as SculpSure, Ultherapy, mirco-needling, and platelet rich plasma, in addition to the traditional treatments such as laser treatments, resurfacing, chemical peels and signature aesthetic treatments.
I carry the best physician grade skin care products, which include Skin Medica and my own Elizabeth Roche MD private label product line.
I truly enjoy being able to make a difference in my patients’ lives and how they feel about themselves. I regard the long term relationships that have developed with my patients as one of my greatest accomplishments and their recommendations to others as the greatest compliment to me.
I hope you found this brief introduction helpful and I look forward to meeting you to address your skin care needs and concerns.
Memberships & Societies
- The American Board of Laser Surgery – Diplomate since 2017
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Physicians – Associate Member since 2009
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery- Associate Member since 2007
- The American Medical Assoication – Member since 1996
Training & Certification
- The American Instititue of Aesthetic Medicine – Absorbable PDO Threads 2016
- Polydioxanon (PDO) Sutures in Facial Rejuvenation – 2016
- Cynosure – SculpSure Laser System 2016
- AllerganMedical Facial Aesthetics Speaker Training Certification 2013
- Ultherapy Training Certification 2011
- SmartLipo Advanced Training Certification – SpaMedica International 2009
- Laser Liposuction – Center for Accredited Healthcare Education 2009
- Advance Training Combined Use of Botox & Dermal Fillers for Facial Enhancement – Aesthetic Advancements 2008
- Advance Dermal Filler Training – Aesthetic Advancements 2007
- Laser and Light Technologies – Medical Laser Dynamics, Inc. 2007
- Certification of Training in Mesotherapy – Esthetic Skin Institute 2006
- Certification in Sclerotherapy – Esthetic Skin Institute 2006
- Certification of Chemical Peeling and Microdermabrasion – Esthetic Skin Institute 2006
- Certification in Laser and IPL – Esthetics Skin Institute 2006
- Certification of Proficiency in the Sciton Profile Laser System 2006
- Certification of Microdermabrasion – DermaMed USA 2006
- Dermal Filler for Facial Aesthetic Treatments – Aesthetic Enhancement Institute 2006
- Botulin Toxin for Facial Aesthetic Treatments – Aesthetic Enhancement Institute 2006
Education & Appointments
- Columbia University – Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology 2001-2002
- University of Pennsylvania – Fellowship in Pain Medicine 1999
- Allegheny Universty of the Health Sciences – Anesthesiology Residency 1995-98
- University of Pittsburg Medical Center- Medical Internship 1994-95
- State University of New York at Brooklyn – MD Degree 1994
- New York Institiute of Technology – Cum Laude Bachelor of Science – Biology 1988