Cosmetic Laser Treatments
Cosmetic laser treatments can provide a lasting and effective solution to a variety of skin conditions. Not only can the results be stunning, but cosmetic laser treatments also produce some of the most natural-looking results and can restore youthful skin texture and tone.
Types of Cosmetic Laser Treatments
Cosmetic laser treatments can be used to treat a vast number of aesthetic issues depending on the type of laser and the settings used by your physician. Here are just a few of the issues that laser treatments can address and correct:
- Acne. Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) can kill bacteria underneath the skin that causes acne and helps to even out skin tones by soothing redness caused by acne.
- Spider Veins. Cosmetic laser treatments can remove troublesome spider veins on the face and body in a non-invasive manner. IPL is typically used for smaller spider veins, while near-infrared pulsed lasers (NIR) can be used for larger spider veins.
- Hyperpigmentation. IPL treatment is also ideal for evening out the tone of your skin by fading scars and age spots.
- Sun Damage. If your skin has been damaged by too much time in the sun, lasers can even out the hyperpigmentation that is a result of UVA and UVB ray exposure.
- Aging Skin. Laser treatments can also stimulate the production of natural collagen in your skin, helping to tighten saggy areas and create a more youthful appearance.
Are Cosmetic Laser Treatments Right For You?
Cosmetic laser treatments work well for many different conditions.
At my office, I offer the following treatments:
- Laser peels. Improve skin texture and correct signs of aging with micro laser peels, also called laser resurfacing.
- Laser rejuvenation. Reduce hyperpigmentation, treat sun damage, improve scarring, and smooth out wrinkles with non-ablative laser rejuvenation.
- Laser hair removal. Get rid of unwanted hair anywhere on your body with laser hair removal.
- Laser acne treatment. Treat adult acne with Forever Clear Broad Band Light (BBL) laser therapy.
- Laser vein treatment. Remove unsightly and painful spider veins on your face and/or legs with laser spider vein removal treatment.
- BBL/Photofacial. Reverse sun damage and treat fine lines and wrinkles with BBL photorejuvenation.
- Skin Tyte. Tighten loose or sagging skin and stimulate your body’s natural production of collagen with laser skin tightening technology.
- SculpSure. Destroy as much as 24% of the fat cells in a particular area of your body using a special diode laser that exclusively targets subcutaneous fat.
To find the treatment right for you, book a consultation with me at my relaxing, spa-inspired medical office. We’ll discuss your aesthetic goals and I will recommend a personalized treatment plan for you. Call now to schedule your appointment at 201-505-1020.